Re: [IP] 504 plans

> I was informed by the school however, it is my duty to make sure the
> teachers, etc., receive notification or a copy of the 504 plan each
> year, each semester change, etc.  I do not mind my duty, I do it for
> my child.

It is wise of you to do this for Jake and to independently contact
each of his teachers / coaches. However, it is the schools duty to do
this, not yours. I think a little chat with the office of the State
Superintendent of Schools about federal funding for your district is
in order. Point out to them that you think it would be unfortunate if
they were to loose their federal funding for failure to comply with
section 504.