Re: [IP] Pump/Beeper and 504 Thread

> More importantly, what can we do to change it, besides one person at
> a time information?

PUBLICITY -- every opportunity any of us has must be used to let the
public, the media, our respresentatives in state and federal
government , friiends, business KNOW ABOUT DIABETES, the fact that
over 200,000 people a year die from diabetes related illness. That is
more than AIDS, auto accidents, you name it. Most people don't know
this, nor do they know about the relatively small funding that
diabetes research receives with respect to many other diseases that
disable and kill far fewer people.