[IP] Insurance change

I have an opportunity to change my coverage plan and need some input. I
currently have BC/BS Illinois PPO through work which is good about
covering pump supplies, they pay 80%.  I am in charge of renewing our
company's insurance and we have the opportunity for a HMO option as well
as the current  PPO. This will save my company a considerable amount of
money and a  couple bucks less a month for each employee. My question is
the HMO coverage seems to pay 100% for everything that I would need,
sounds to good to be true. Some people around here think HMO is the work
of the devil. My doc is on their small list of doctors so no need to
change if I decide to go with HMO. Does anyone on this list have HMO
through BC/BS of Illinois? if so how is it. The PPO has been great
covering 80% for my pump. but paying nothing sounds good.