RE: [IP] Access Diabets Supply?

I started using them because I had such problems with ordering directly from
MM.  They have always been very nice and helpful.  If I have to change and
order they have no problems.  They always call before they send out my order
and I call back to make changes or to confirm.

They send out on different schedules, like I need my batteries every other
month, but my other pump supplies every three-four months.  I found them on
the web, so you might check there first.

Yes, they *do* send me all those lancelets, but I'm still working on them
about that <grin>.