Re: [IP] Access Diabets Supply?

Gary,

I get my supplies from Access Diabetic Supply.  The message may have been one I
responded to.  It is a good thing if your insurance provider will only
reimburse you for your expenses as opposed to paying upfront like most HMO
providers.  They are located out of Florida, but I receive my supplies in NC.
I have found that I have to stay on top of things myself or my supplies may be
late, but usually things work out.  You will have to be persistent.  Sometimes
I feel they are not necessarily working for me.  It may just be their patient
load.  Who knows?  My son and I both get out supplies from them.  Their number
is 1-800-276-5712.  Just call them and they will be glad to help.  They do not
accept HMO insurances.  I hope this helps.

Billie