RE: [IP] meds in schools (was teacher selection)

Again, this is such an embarrassment to those of us teachers who are reasonable people.  I remember a child in my jr high who was D and she went to get snacks(this was before bg meters) each morning.  This was not necessarily good practice with regard to D tx, but the school was accomodating for her needs.  Not all teachers/schools/administrators/school systems are rigid and unreasonable... I am sorry so many here have had bad experiences.