RE: [IP] pump at school mistaken for beeper

>His goal is the same as mine: EDUCATION of the masses, who fail to think
diabetes is anything more than an inconvenience when dessert is served!!!<

The bastions of ignorance exist in the most surprising locations.  Last week
I had a mail-order prescription service representative ask me, "Can't you
live without your insulin for a week?", when I was trying to get approval
for a quick refill at a local pharmacy.  I explained to her that within a
day or two I would be in the hospital in DKA where approval for insulin
would be much easier to obtain.  ;-)