RE: [IP] ins. Q

You have at least two years in which to have an insurance company adjust a

The test was done 7/6/00. It says: This service was not submitted within the
time described in the plan.

>>>Call or send back the EOB and tell them that you have full lab coverage

We have not had coverage with this company since 8/01.

>>>and that they should pay this bill with a copy to the lab.>>>

Why should they pay it when it was not submitted within the guidelines? My
*humble opinion* (which I highly respect) is that the lab should eat the
cost for their lack of promptness. Not us! How do I get around this??

Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live.

Kathy B.