Re: [IP] Quicksets

Sherry,

I wear a MiniMed 507 and for three years used the Softset QR.  I didn't know
there was a difference until I had no choice but to use one made by Disetronic.
The tape was irritating and sometimes left me with blisters.  I do have sensitive
skin though.  There was really nothing wrong with the set itself.  If I put it in
a hard to reach area, I did have to have help disconnecting for showers and
such.  Although, the inserter is great, I have found the Disetronic set to be
better for me.  Even my 11 year old son, who formally refused to use a set
without an inserter, has found he likes it better.

Billie