RE: [IP] Teacher selection

I know that in the state of MD, you have to have the dr fill and sign a form
for the medication to be distributed during school hours.............  This
was on my sheet for insulin and inhaler.  Do you have something similar in
FL and other places where there is trouble with the school?

I don't know whether they have a sheet or not.  I do know that each teacher
is advised if there is a health problem with a child.  After that, it's up
to the clinic to take care of the child if he/she has any problems.  There
is a telephone in each classroom to call for emergencies as well.

Kathy b.