[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

RE: [IP] ins. Q

You have at least two years in which to have an insurance company adjust a

Call or send back the EOB and tell them that you have full lab coverage and
that they should pay this bill with a copy to the lab.

Kathy B.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml