[IP] ? about Zestril

I was wondering if anyone is taking Zestril for their blood pressure and if
so, did it affect your bs at all.

My bs have been running high, esp. at night (in the 200's and I am getting up
twice a night to correction bolus---- by morning my bs is still in the 160's
to 170's).  This has been going on for a week, although I have been on
Zestril  for about a month.  So, not sure if I can "blame" it on that or not.

I am usually very sensitive so Humalog, so I am afraid to make too much of a
drastic change, even though I have been adjusting my basal.

Waiting for the other shoe to drop.......then I will be fighting lows.
Any ideas?

Dx Type 1: June 1983
pumping since 2/01/02
MM 508