[IP] Re: I'm exercising my a** off but my a** isn't coming off

So sweet of you to suggest I might be perfect :-) but you haven't seen my
I know about the muscle weighs more than fat thing. Certainly that plays a
part here. Still seems like something is not right. I suppose I should just
keep experimenting with calories/insulin reduction. Thanks for your thoughts.