[IP] Re:Pediatriacs/Endocronology CDRNE Bay Area

Hi there-

       If you're willing to go to Milpitas, I can reccomend a really good
group of Endos and CDRNE & educators at the San Jose Medical Group/Good
Samaritan Center in the North S.J. area.  My endo is Laural McClure (and she
is top-notch); she works with Sarah Viaggi and Kathy Carrol, who are
excellent CDRNE's and educators.  Kathy will be teaching me how to use the
pump in the not-too-distant future.
                         Good luck with your new arrival !