[IP] Know where you buy gas

Subject: Stop Paying for Terrorism

Yisrael Medad of the Begin Center sent the following information.
Every time you fill up the car, you can avoid putting more money into the
coffers of
Saudi Arabia. Just buy from gas companies that don't import their oil from
the Saudis. Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I
the tank, I am sending my money to people who are trying to kill me, my
family, and my friends.

I thought it might be interesting for you to know which oil companies
are the best to buy gas from.

Major companies that import Middle Eastern oil (for the period 9/1/00
Shell........... 205,742,000 barrels
Chevron/Texaco.. 144,332,000
Exxon/Mobil..... 130,082,000
Marathon........ 117,740,000
Amoco........... 62,231,000

If you do the math at $30/barrell, these imports amount to over $18 BILLION!
Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:

Citgo 0 barrels
Sunoco 0
Conoco 0
Sinclair 0
BP/Phillips /Arco  0

All of this information is available from the Department of Energy and can be
easily documented.  Refineries located in the U.S. are required to state where
they get their oil and how much they are importing.   They report on amonthly

Keep this list in your car; share it with friends.