Re: [IP] Pump/Beeper and 504 Thread

>>>Diabetes was barely included in my 504, if at all, because the general
attitude of everyone is "so what?  My <insert family member here> had it. It
was no big deal."  How did that become the prevailing attitude? Jenn >>>

And the rest of that comment goes, "H/She had both legs cut off and h/she's
dead now." Perhaps if we tell them (sadly, one person at a time) that many
new developments have come along in the last decade or two and treatment is
much more sophisticated now. We do have the choice to ignore what's best in
our care and probably suffer the consequences. YMMV (~_^)

If you always do what you've always done, you always get what you've always