[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #207

I am in real trouble here.  I was getting low on pump supplies (1 box each
left) and called minimed to have it delivered to my new house (I moved the
other day) and here I am with no supplies at all.....bone dry.  MM never
delivered my supplies and I told them I am out!  I have insulin, but after a
few hours, my resivoir will be empth and I have no resivoirs or infusion
sets.  I called all the hospitals and med supplies shops and no one has any.
What do I do????  I am so scared ;(
Aroma Verde