[IP] I'm exercising my a** off but my a** isn't coming off

Hello all,
Haven't had as much time to keep up with the list lately, but hope you are
all doing well. I have been pumping and training for a marathon since
January. Pumping and training have gone well and I'm in good BG control. I am
not really overweight but losing about 8 pounds is a goal. My body has
changed slightly since training, but not enough. I've lost a couple pounds
and certainly gained muscle, but now I'm just hovering at the same weight. I
train 5-6 days a week for almost an hour and then do long runs on Sundays (10
miles today). I am 30 years old, a hair over 5 feet tall and weigh 123 right
now. I eat about 1800 calories a day. I reduce my insulin and use carbs
during training, but that's included in the total calories. I was somewhat
active before starting this training, but nowhere near what I am now.
What is the problem? Anyone have any ideas? What am I doing wrong? Feel free
to e-mail off-list, especially since I get digest.
Thanks in advance.
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumped 1/02