Re: [IP]teachers and 504s (was pump mistaken as beeper)

In a message dated 3/24/02 1:57:20 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Obligation is a great word, but it's YOUR child -- are you willing to risk
> your child's health on the expectation that someone else will do the job?
> NOBODY will ever care as much about your child as you do.

I can't always get to everyone that comes in contact with my children, so I
have appointments with administration, main teacher, nurse, etc each
year........I just don't feel any of the blame for what happened in Florida
should go to the parents.......it all rests on the AP that was more
interested in control, it appears, than common sense (since phones and pagers
are not connected by infusion sites to the body)