[IP] Iowans, and which pump?

I am looking for any Iowans on the list, particularly in central
Iowa. I live in Des Moines and want to get a pump, and I'd like to
get some local info and maybe even talk to a pumper in person.

And I'd also like to know how some of you picked your pumps? I've
read a lot on the Web, but there don't seem to be any really
opinionated comparisions available. So give me the in-depth scoop,