[IP] Pump/Beeper and 504 Thread

I was thinking about this thread, and some of the other things that have
been discussed here, and came to the conclusion that there is a common issue
with all of these things - people think diabetes is simple.

Diabetes was barely included in my 504, if at all, because the general
attitude of everyone is "so what?  My <insert family member here> had it.
It was no big deal."  How did that become the prevailing attitude?

More importantly, what can we do to change it, besides one person at a time

email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted