Re: [IP]teachers and 504s (was pump mistaken as beeper)

I find it difficult to believe that a teacher is not aware of a 504 plan in
place for any child  At least here in WA state, the 504 form has a signature
line for the teacher to read the plan and sign it along with the parents, RN,
prinicipal and the 504 coordinator.  I guess I have to assume that not all
states have the same form...which of course doesn't make sense because the
504 is a FEDERAL regulation so one would think that the forms would at least
be similar!???!!!

mom to Joshua