[IP] Re: DeWana Bridges

>> DeWana Bridges <email @ redacted>
> I am going to start my pump 3/25/02 I am alittle scared
> I have had diabetes for 3 years. I am on four shots a day right now.

A new venture is usually scary, and pumping is one of them. Next year at
this time of your first anniversary, you'll wonder why the apprehension. ;)
Life will bring about more responsibilities, yet many more freedoms with the
pump. Next year, you will have had about 122 infusion sites instead of 1,460
injections. Way to !!! (~_^)

We can live with the word *incurable*, but we cannot live without the word