Re: [IP] update on Kevin

> ------------------------------
> Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 13:50:04 -0500
> From: "Robin Ramm" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] update on Kevin
> Just thought you may want an update after my email this am. (Kevin had
> 9 units and then found out he was disconnected...we didn't know how much
> actually got! and we were on our way out for soccer)
> Kevin was 330 just before playing soccer, so we gave him a unit -
> I hate doing that and then sending him out to run! 1/2 time he was 443, we
> gave him 2 units and had him sit out for a bit. He's never been so high,
so he
> was a bit freaked.

That was a very high reading before playing a sport, I think it is best when
levels are this high  *not* to exercise as sugars are sure to go higher.
 I once played a game of netball with high levels and nearly passed out as
they just got higher.  Normaly they go down so this was a shock for me.
Since this happened anything I have read in regard to exercise says that if
your levels are high it is best not to participate in a high energy game.
Get them to a good level at least first

Type 1, 11 years
Pumper, 10 months