[IP] Re: Quicksets

Hi Sherry,

I think the Quicksets are great. I switched from MM Sof-sets last month. I
love the small, inconspicuous site and not having a "tail." I don't have an
inserter: these are very easy to insert manually. You could get MM to send
you a couple samples with no inserter, and try them that way (maybe have
someone insert for you?), then get an inserter if you like them. On me the
adhesive is removable, nonirritating, and stays on well enough (though I
haven't tried them on hot summer days yet.) They're slightly tricky to
disconnect/reconnect, but fine after you get used to them...you just have to
be gentle. The sites feel better than the Sof-set sites, with less scarring.
Try them! Good luck.

Laura G.