Re: [IP] pump at school mistaken for beeper

In a message dated 3/23/02 2:22:19 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>     By law they HAVE to... seek out an attorney's help on this.  The
> federal
> law is clear... a child with diabetes must be allowed to have a 504 plan
> under the OHI rule... THEY HAVE NO CHOICE!  It doesn't matter what state
> you
> live in.  If you seek out help, such as a 504, the school is legally
> obligated to follow the rules of the law.  Don't back down until you have
> made that perfectly clear! Best wishes!

we are working on a 504.....I wanted her spec ed with IEP for academies
reasons this is what they will not do..........thanks, they know I won't back
down.....they are trying to delay it because the way my health is they think
they might wear me down....