[IP] Access Diabetic Supply Co.

Gary, In the past 9 mos. I have had a terrible experience with this Co. who
are in Florida.  I would definitely not recommend them to my worst enemy.
For more info you may email me privately.  They not only overcharged on so
many things but also insisted on sending me things I told them I did not
need.  They were offering an Ultra meter free which is what I was after.
However, I got a lecture on changing the lancets for every blood test.
Therefore, without my ordering them, they sent me 300 lancets, (3 boxes of
100) and billed my ins. company and me.  It all went down hill fast after
that phone call.  One of many problems.

Sorry but you asked...........Jackie P