Re: [IP] Access Diabets Supply?

George, If I remember correctly, Home Medical supply puts their insulin in a
Styrofoam container with blue ice and tapes it shut, and they do next day
shipment. (Now keep in mind it has been several years since I have used these
guys  since Medicaid will not let me use mail-order)

and on the Shrieking...Oil does not work...I find a pillow over the pump helps
tremendously! ;-)

Cherry & Shrieking Shrew (Formerly Known as Jubilee 2)

Angels do not change YOUR mind;
They wait patiently until you do.
  One question Gary posed was about obtaining Humalog by mail order.  I would
be interested in hearing how different companies handled the "refrigeration"
issue when
  shipping insulins?

  And on another matter Cherry, if you pump is "Shrieking", do you oil it?
;>)

  George