Re: [IP] pump at school mistaken for beeper

> they have not refused it...just said they don't have to follow it and
> won't....I appreciate all the help.....
> Beverly

    By law they HAVE to... seek out an attorney's help on this.  The federal
law is clear... a child with diabetes must be allowed to have a 504 plan
under the OHI rule... THEY HAVE NO CHOICE!  It doesn't matter what state you
live in.  If you seek out help, such as a 504, the school is legally
obligated to follow the rules of the law.  Don't back down until you have
made that perfectly clear! Best wishes!

Carrie, mom to Caitlyn, dx'd 20 months, 7 y.o. and pumping almost 2 years!