Re: [IP] pump at school mistaken for beeper

Beverly,
I went to the Texas State Dept of Education web site and looked up diabetes.
In chapter 28 of the education code it states:

     (k) The State Board of Education, in consultation with the Texas
Department of Health and the Texas Diabetes Council, shall develop a diabetes
education program that a school district may use in the health curriculum
under Subsection (a)(2)(B).

Also try this site: http://www.icsi.net/~stlevine/

Also I found this from YOUR state's web site regarding other health
impairment:
(g)  Physical disability. A student with a physical disability is one who
meets one of the following criteria:(1)  orthopedic impairment - a student
who has beendetermined by a licensed physician to have a severeorthopedic
impairment;(2)  other health impairment - a student who has beendetermined by
a licensed physician to have limitedstrength, vitality, or alertness, due to
chronic oracute health problems.

Look on this web site for above
info:http://www.tea.state.tx.us/rules/tac/ch089aa.html#89.1001

Now in Alabama it listed the diseases as I shared with you earlier.
Be strong and fight this! More help to come. Keep the faith. Talk to you
later.
Nicole