Re: [IP] pump at school mistaken for beeper

Beverly, Beverly, Beverly,
They can NOT refuse an independent evaluation. Let me find a copy of Parents'
rights. I DID locate the definition for OHI:
 OTHER HEALTH IMPAIRMENT. Other health impairment means having limited
strength, vitality or alertness, due to chronic or acute health problems. The
term includes but is not limited to a heart condition, tuberculosis,
rheumatic fever, nephritis, asthma, sickle cell anemia, hemophilia, epilepsy,
lead poisoning, leukemia, DIABETES, or acquired injuries to the brain caused
by internal occurrences or degenerative conditions, which adversely affects a
childbs educational performance.
I hope this helps. I will be in contact.