Re: [IP] pump at school mistaken for beeper

In a message dated 3/23/02 12:26:11 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I'm assuming she is in public school. Make a formal written request
> for a 504 plan meeting. The must comply. If they do not, contact the
> state department of education -- it is federal law.

she is under 504 but yesterday they decided they didn't like the ADA form
(rather their lawyer)....they are currently rewriting the health care plan
and the 504 into one document on their forms...picking and choosing as they
go........but Mary is having great difficulty academically and they just
won't help...no help with what she misses at all........it is a mess