[IP] Any Pumpers in The Florida Keys?

Hi. This is my 2nd time writing to the list. The reason I'm writing is that
My Family and I will be in the Keys next week. Mostly in Key West. I've been
T1 fof 28 yrs. On the pump for about 3 years. I was wondering if there any
Pumpers down there that might want to meet a "northerner" and compare notes
and/or talk shop. My Wife,two Sons ,all free of "D", plus my Folks and two
sisters are staying with my oldest sister in the Sunnybunch Keys area.
E-mail me directly. Hope to hear from someone.Thanks, John Fesco