Re: [IP] Access Diabets Supply?

Hey Gary! I too live in Utah...I can recommend a good mail order supply co, if
your insurance will accept it. It is Home Medical Supply. They are a pretty
good place. Have never had a problem with them. As far as I know, they accept
most forms of insurance...

On another matter, where in Utah do you live?

Cherry and Shrieking Shrew (Formerly known as Jubilee 2)
email @ redacted

  Some time ago I read something about places that you can obtain by mail
  supplies as well as Humalog and glucose test strips.  One I remember
  was Access Diabetes Supply.  Can anyone comment on their service and
  reliability?  Are their others that might be better.  I live in Utah if
  makes any difference.  Thanks.
  Gary C. Clifton