[IP] Here's something that doesnt happen everyday!

We are heading out to a 9am soccer game (in the 20 degree weather may I add)
and Kevin boluses for his usual 9 units of insulin...and goes to change into
his gear. Well then found out that his connector was disconnected...and we are
wondering, did this happen before or after the bolus? He has a small insulin
stain on his shirt...but not a 9 unit stain. So, here we go - ready to play an
hour and 1/2 of intense soccer...Wish us luck!

Mom to Kevin, 14, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99