Re: [IP] quick set instructions

> We received some samples of the MM quick sets (with inserter) today but no
> instructions. Can anyone email some instructions, my son is anxious to try
> them out.
> Thanks
> Beverly
Beverly, I can't see that anyone replied to you.  You really need the
pictures to explain insertion.  Quick sets are easy to insert, with or
without inserter.  I'd be happy to send you a set of instructions. Email me
at email @ redacted  (I LOVE the quick sets.  I used to have a terrible
time with silhouettes crimping.  I have no problems like that with quick