[IP] Saturday Chat

Chat tonight will be in the Anytime Room at 9:00 pm
EST.  COme join Laura and me to have a good time.  We
talk about anything and everthing there is to talk
about. Would like to see all the new people that just
signed up to list to come and try our chats.  Go to
the IP main page anc click on chat, then click on GO,
when the box appears, put in your email address in the
box that you signed up to IP with, then put ing the
password pumper, then you will be ready to chat.

See ya'll there
glenn and the Terminator

Do You Yahoo!?