[IP] Infusion site locations

Regarding the position on the derriere for a site-I was told not to put the
site on places that are too busy because you do run the chances of having lots
of lows.
I exercise too but I place my site in different places like inside hip where
the front pocket of my jeans are, I have used the top of the derriere just
below and above the waistline so the site doesn't get rubbed.

I use silhouettes and haven't pulled one out as of yet. I also use dry-solid
anti-perspirant around my site so I don't sweat it off. Keep on exercising! It
is the best thing to do to manage this "condition" Happy pumping Sharon B.