[IP] insulin overdose

I'm glad to hear all went well with the 90 unit
overdose.  You have extinguished some of my concerns
regarding this issue.  A similar thing happened to me
a few months ago where I accidently received 10-20
units.  It scared me but I was definately fine.  My
clothes caught the pump, pulled the resevoir out, and
pushed it against my body and ever since I've been
wondering what would happen should all the insulin be
compressed.  Thank you for the story and I'm so glad
all was fine despite your desolate location!

Do You Yahoo!?