Re: [IP] glucowatch negativism

However, the watch gives readings up to 45 minutes behind as do most devices
that measure on the arm versus the finger.  If the child is sweating, the
alarm and device may not work.

I would still check my son at 3 a.m. no matter what.   The watch, as far as I
can tell, would be helpful in watching trends.  If I was trying to see how
much before a meal to bolus, or when to start a square wave, then I think the
watch might help.

We certainly are going to try one from our doctor's office; but won't buy it
til be try it; too much negative feedback from people I trust.