Re: [IP] Quicksets

>I know we have discussed them before, but I am interested in what people
>think about the MM quicksets. I have been using the Sofsets because I am
>completely not able to manually insert and when I started pumping it was
>the only set with an inserter. Does anyone have any observations on the
>inserter or sets? I remember someone saying they were hard to reconnect.
>And how do you guys find the adhesive? Good, not good? I would ask for a
>sample, but don't want to sink $50 into the inserter if I don't like them.
>All comments welcome! Sherry C

I use the QuickSets and like them very much.  I tried them at first without
the inserter and when I placed my first order with MM they threw the
inserter in.  They do insert manually fairly easily.  I used the
Sil/Tenders for more than a year when I switched to the QuickSets.  I use
the 9mm with the 43" tubing.  For me, they stick real well, no extra tape
needed.  I use IV Prep first.  As far as disconnecting, it takes a little
practice to get used to the turn on and off, but I have no problems with
them at all now.