Re: [IP] A1c/BG correlations

Hey,
I am one of those that have a H1ac of 6.5 and its hard to beleive it. Some weeks my ave. bs is 175. I am up to 400 then next I am at 40. I have not read the article in depth but will. My bs must be weighting the lows more than the highs. There must be a good explaination-do you have one? Thanks for the ref.
Eddie.
Subject: [IP] A1c/BG correlations