Re: [IP] medical Tests

<< But I scored postive for    Alpha1 and for IgM Total.  He did not know
what these tests results were for.  Can you believe it!?  I have seen a
Reumatologist, a Neurologist, three family practictioners and now one seems
to know what my problem is.  I have scored positive for ANA as well.  I have
had DM for 15 years now.
Anyone know what these tests are for?  I would really appreciate some
insight. >>

Go to labtestsonline.org.  If the test is not listed in the drop-down box,
enter the acronym for the test (the one you see on the lab slip) into the
Search box.  This site has everything I've ever looked up.

good luck