RE: [IP] glucowatch negativism

I, for one, can't wait to try it. I/we check our 12-yr-old daughter 2-3
times at night often adjusting insulin up or down as many as 8 unites even..
puberty is tough for the kids, especially at night... add a new boy crush
and a bad dream and the numbers are haywire through the night.

She'll only wear it at night, and I'll put a baby monitor in her room, with
the other one by our bed. I can't wait to go to sleep, both eyes closed, for
a whole night through, without having to plan on getting up in 1-3 hours.
I'm tired of being tired :)

Some friends of ours are using it at night and it's been very helpful in
preventing lows. This sounds like heaven :)

Connie Miller
Photography benefiting the Children With DIABETES Foundation.
If  9 out of 10 people that read this say NO, we still raise $300,000 this
year for CWDF.
If  9 out of 10 people that read this say YES, we raise 3 MILLION this year
to fund a porcine islet cell transplantation trial.
Are you with us? www.fundsfordiabetes.org