RE: [IP] Islet Transplant transition

I hope you will keep us up to date on this incredible opportunity! I just
heard today that the Diabetes Research Institute took patient #9 and #10 OFF
of insulin completely :) YA HOO! :)

Connie Miller
Photography benefiting the Children With DIABETES Foundation.
If  9 out of 10 people that read this say NO, we still raise $300,000 this
year for CWDF.
If  9 out of 10 people that read this say YES, we raise 3 MILLION this year
to fund a porcine islet cell transplantation trial.
Are you with us? www.fundsfordiabetes.org