[IP] OT Maybe....

I have, in a quest to learn more and yak Macs, started a group on
yahoogroups. The URL is below my name. I'm wanting to see more diabetes
software friendly to the Macintosh OS and as I am using a modern set up with
OS X.1.3, I called it Mac_X. I know many are using older Macs with older
OS's, but this group's for anyone who wants to yak Mac and software.

Pumping software and Meter software is mainly on PC, and even though I have
Virtual PC and can run them there, I would really like a choice in this

Jenny Sutherland
mailto:email @ redacted