RE: [IP] Insulin needs on pump

My CDE cut my insulin by 1/3 when I started.  I was using 57 u of NPH,
humalog, and lantus.  Now I use 32 +/- a day of humalog with the pump.
however, as much as I have tried to lose weight and cut my insulin doses, I
have not lost any weight....It is very frustrating. I eat less than 1200 a day
and exercise 4-6 days a week...it is very hard to lose weight on insulin