Re: [IP] My new Paradigm arrived yesterday...

My dtr. is 12, weighs about 104#, 5'4.
Her requirements were reduced significantly when she
switched from injections to pumping. Now, almost 2
years later she is still not using the amount she was
when on injections. At the height of puberty her TDD
is between 32-37 units.

--- Pat Bannon <email @ redacted> wrote:
> My daughter is already 5 ft 4 in tall, I am
> 5 ft 6 in tall.  We got the Paradigm and I
> am hoping I didn't make a mistake as our CDE did
> suggest that we go with the
> 508 since it holds more insulin.  She is already
> using 58 units with Hum and
> NPH combined!!  On an average , does insulin go down
> with a pump and if she
> is almost done growing?

Do You Yahoo!?