[IP] medical Tests

I just got back from my Neurologist and he said I don't have neuropothy.  I
have been in pain in my hands, arms, elbows and feet for a year now.  I am
getting very tired.  I sleep 10+ hours a day.  But I am still exhausted.  When
I come up the stairs, I am winded and tired.  The Neruologist did take some
blood work for RA and Neuropothy, these came back negative.  But I scored
postive for    Alpha1 and for IgM Total.  He did not know what these tests
results were for.  Can you believe it!?  I have seen a Reumatologist, a
Neurologist, three family practictioners and now one seems to know what my
problem is.  I have scored positive for ANA as well.  I have had DM for 15
years now.

Anyone know what these tests are for?  I would really appreciate some