[IP] Quicksets

I know we have discussed them before, but I am interested in what people think
about the MM quicksets.  I have been using the Sofsets because I am completely
not able to manually insert and when I started pumping it was the only set
with an inserter. Does anyone have any observations on the inserter or sets?
I remember someone saying they were hard to reconnect.  And how do you guys
find the adhesive? Good, not good? I would ask for a sample, but don't want to
sink $50 into the inserter if I don't like them.
All comments welcome!

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Wondering what it might be like not to have an infusion set "tail"